Sustainable, easy to carry, quick to store and a good quality. That's the AGU GO Rain Pants. Thanks to the Poray 5,000 membrane, you are well protected in unpredictable weather with heavy showers. If it continuously rains very hard, we recommend AGU rain pants with a higher Poray number. You can Mix & Match all items of the AGU GO collection, whereby you can combine jackets and pants regardless of colour or size. A GO Rain Suit is also part of the collection.
- Packable and quickly taken along in the handy GO storage pouch in which the Rain Pants fits perfectly.
- The fabric of the Rain Pants is equipped with the Poray 5,000 membrane. This membrane keeps rain out thanks to microscopic pores, while allowing perspiration to evaporate. The higher the Poray number, the higher the protection.
- Thanks to the Poray 5,000 membrane, this Rain Pants is breathable. The higher the Poray number, the better the breathability.
- The legs of this Rain Pants are ajustable with a velcro strap and elastic band. The elastic waistband keeps the pants in place as well.
- Fully taped seams prevent water from entering through the seams of the Rain Pants.
- The use of 100% recycled polyester makes this Rain Pants a sustainable choice that contributes to a better environment.
- Safety first, thanks to the reflective details you are clearly visible in traffic even on the darkest days.
A sporty, beautiful Rain Pants with a handy storgae pouch in which you can quickly take it with you. A real must-have item in every wardrobe!