Rain suit AGU Original
AGU's Original rain suit is back! This black rain suit has the looks of the award-winning rain suit designed in 1977, but with today's functionality. The rain suit is breathable, waterproof, lightweight and noiseless. The jacket has double sippers and ventilate swell. The sleeves and pants legs can be closed off well to keep out water. The winner is back!
The Official AGU Webshop
3 year warranty
With this rain suit, we won a design competition in 1976, organised by the Dutch Ministry of Transport, Public Works and Water Management. For years this suit was the standard outfit for bad weather and more than a million of them found their way to users throughout Europe. Now, more than 40 years later, we are reintroducing this Original with the iconic stripes and two-way zipper, but now produced using today’s high-quality materials.
The rain suit has a matte look and is made of material that makes the jacket watertight, lightweight and noiseless. The rain suit is given a Poray5000 coating. All of the seams on the AGU Original rain suit are taped. The double zippers guarantee that the suit is impervious to rain. The hood of the rain suit can be removed easily. In addition, the jacket has ventilation across the entire width of the back. You can hermetically seal off the rain jacket's sleeves at the wrists to keep out water and wind. The front side of the sleeve is extended. The pants legs are also extended at the front. This makes the pants drape over the shoe and it is adjustable around the ankle by means of snaps.
- Material: 100% Polyester Pongee, lightweight and noiseless with matte look
- Unisex fit
- Windproof, Waterproof & Breathable: Poray 5000
- 2 hand pockets in jacket
- Reflective stripes on sleeves
- Removable and adjustable hood
- Characteristic front closure using a double zipper
- Ergonomically preformed sleeves and pants legs for optimum fit
- Ventilation across the entire width of the back
- Loop at the back for attaching a light
- Fully taped seams
- Handy stowage pouch with wrist band
- Hermetically sealed wrists against wind using elastic finishing and extended front of sleeve
- Pants legs with extended front, adjustable around the ankles and ends of legs using press buttons
|Season||Spring and fall, Winter, Summer|