With our Six6 collection we refer to 1966, AGU's year of birth. We celebrate our classics with the Six6 collection. The line harks back to when we were active in professional cycling. The most famous and successful team with which AGU was involved is undoubtedly the legendary Panasonic team, led by Peter Post. With famous names, such as Eddy Planckaert and Phil Anderson, the team made a lasting impression on international cycling.
With design elements of the famous Panasonic outfit, the diagonals, shoulder stripes, use of colour and various coloured sleeves, the Six6 collection is a nod to the past. We designed the collection with Danish designer Jacob Ørholm, whose accomplishments include the outfit for the Danish track team at the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro.
A highlight of this collection is the merino shirt, produced from technical sports wool. By combining the qualities of polyester and wool, the shirt has the vintage appearance of a woollen shirt - traditionally the material used for racing shirts - with the qualities of a modern jersey. The Six6 collection offers the discerning aficionado a distinctive, stylish outfit for many hours in the saddle.
- SIX6 Coolmax cycling socks, high, redOut of stock
- SIX6 Merino wool cycling socks, high, whiteOut of stock
- SIX6 cycling bib, short, with suspenders, greyOut of stock
- Cap Six6£19.99
- Six6 Bibtight£149.99
- Six6 Wind Body£99.99
- Six6 PNSC Wind Jacket£109.99
- Merino Sock SIX6£19.99
- SIX6 Coolmax cycling socks, high, whiteOut of stock
- Sock SIX6£14.99
- Six6 PNSC Jersey LS£99.99
- Six6 Merino Jersey LS£149.99
- Merino Jersey SS SIX6Special Price £89.99 Regular Price £129.99
- Merino Sock Six6£19.99
- Bibshort SIX6Special Price £99.99 Regular Price £139.99
- Classic Jersey SS SIX6Special Price £64.99 Regular Price £89.99
- PNSC Jersey SS SIX6Special Price £64.99 Regular Price £89.99