The AGU GRANT poncho in the colorful protection from the rain. This poncho has sleeve hands on the inside for keeping your hands under the poncho while biking. The poncho has an adjustable hood and reflective details.
The Official AGU Webshop
3 year warranty
This versatile poncho can stand up to wind and rain thanks to the waterproof Poray 3000 coating and taped seams. The material is lightweight, noiseless and equipped with loops for your hands to hold the poncho down during a gust of wind. You can throw on the poncho quickly and easily during a rain shower and stow it away again just as quickly when the weather clears up.
The AGU Grant poncho is available in at least eight various colours: anthracite, army green, orange, yellow, Bordeaux red, neon yellow, blue and sea blue.
- Breathable, windproof and waterproof (Poray 3000) with taped seams
- Hood adjustable at front and rear
- Pouch also serves as storage for the poncho
- High collar keeps rain from getting in
- Hip cord and sleeve bands prevent flapping
- Reflection on the front and back
|Season||Spring and fall, Winter, Summer|