The Beam's quirky modern design features a one-piece lens that closes perfectly around the face, providing excellent field of vision and protection. But of course, the six air vents on both sides of the lens are particularly striking. It must be very strange for the lenses to still fog up!
- The Beam Glasses are lightweight cycling glasses made of sturdy and flexible Grilamid TR90.
- The glasses have UV400 lenses to be as well protected against the sun as possible.
- Both the nose pads and temples are adjustable and contain anti-allergenics which prevents an allergic reaction. This benefits the wearing comfort.
- The anti-scratch coating of these AGU glasses prevents small scratches that occur during falls, bumps or flying stones without affecting your vision. This way you can enjoy your beautiful, sweet AGU cycling glasses even longer.
- In addition, the glasses have a storage bag to store them if you are not using them for a while.
With the attractive price and excellent ventilation, the Beam has all the features to become a favourite with a new generation of riders.