The Takatsu's design evokes a nostalgic feeling, but is equipped with modern functionalities. The goggles come with multiple well-ventilated lenses for varying light conditions, and the flexibility of the frame makes it an extremely resilient and lightweight piece of equipment.
- The Takatsu cycling glasses by AGU are lightweight cycling glasses made of sturdy and flexible Grilamid TR90.
- There are four openings in the lenses for extra ventilation.
- You can easily adjust the glasses perfectly for every nose type thanks to the adjustable nose pads.
- Both the nose pads and temples contain anti-allergen which prevents an allergic reaction. This benefits the wearing comfort.
- The anti-scratch coating of these AGU glasses prevents small scratches that occur during falls, bumps or flying stones without affecting your vision. This way you can enjoy your beautiful, tight AGU cycling glasses even longer!
- With the interchangeable lenses you always have a lens that offers good vision. Rain, cloudy, dark or very sunny, with these cycling glasses you get a suitable lens for every type of weather.
The TAKATSU is as lightweight as it is sleek. The no-nonsense half-open frame itself offers a lot of ventilation and the openings in the lenses help with that.