Powerful, healthy and full of energy. That is what Vigarous stands for and that is the vision of our designers when designing this helmet. The result is a sleek, aerodynamic look. Two sizes are available, size S/M for a head circumference of 54 to 58 centimeters and size L/XL for a head circumference of 58 to 61 centimeters. You determine the correct helmet size by measuring the head circumference. You do this with a tape measure by measuring from the eyebrow in as straight a line as possible, above the ears, around the head.
- This helmet complies with the EN1078 standard.
- The AGU Vigarous helmet is available in this extra safe version with the MIPS system and a normal version without MIPS.
- MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System and has been specially developed to prevent brain damage as a result of a fall. The MIPS layer sits between the helmet's outer shell and the padding and can move independently of the outer shell.
- Rotating forces released during an impact on the outer shell, for example caused by a fall, are absorbed by the MIPS layer instead of by the brain. This reduces the risk of injury and increases the chance of cycling pleasure.
- With the double in-mould shell for extra protection without compromising the weight of the helmet.
- There are three large and seven normal ventilation holes in the helmet for extra ventilation.
- Adjusts well to your head circumference thanks to the direct-dial system.
- Available in two colours.
Our racing helmet that makes every serious cyclist happy! With extra protection against brain injury thanks to the MIPS system.