If you have trouble reading your navigation, these bifocal cycling glasses are the perfect solution. The AGU Masuto Essential Bifocal are lightweight cycling glasses made of Grilamid TR90 and are equipped with a lower section for reading your navigation.
- You can choose between strengths of +1.00 and +2.50.
- The Masuto Bifocal are lightweight cycling glasses made of sturdy and flexible Grilamid TR90.
- The glasses have UV400 lenses to be as well protected against the sun as possible.
- The nose pads are adjustable and contain anti-allergen which prevents an allergic reaction. This benefits the wearing comfort.
- If the cycling glasses are not used for a while, they can easily be stored in the supplied storage bag.
AGU is the eyewear partner of Team Jumbo-Visma and together we developed a wide range of the best casual and cycling glasses. Thanks to the latest technologies, all riders have a good view when they are performing and by all riders, we mean you too!