The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Bibshort Venture Women
As low as £105.00 Incl. Tax
The bib shorts from the Venture collection are pants that fit well and stay in place and are made for going out. So you can concentrate on your ride in comfort and enjoy the nature around you.
- Easy-access mesh pockets on sides and back
- Flatlock seams
- Red 120 pad for comfort in rough terrain
Made from eco-friendly and recycled materials
Whether you're getting on your mountain bike or gravel bike, good pants with the right fit are a must for a relaxed journey. These bib shorts have been specially developed for rough rides.
- The use of 100% recycled Polyester makes these pants a sustainable choice that contributes to a better environment.
- The Red 120 chamois offers extra cushioning on rough terrain.
- A water-repellent DWR coating has been applied over the entire pants. This coating ensures that rainwater rolls off the fabric like pearls.
- The flat-stitched (flatlock) seams are barely noticeable and prevent the seams from imprinting on your skin while cycling.
- There are mesh pockets on the sides and back of the pants so that you can easily take a snack, your keys or tools with you.
Take on any adventure in comfort and style. Through the forest, in the mountains or by road.
Do you wonder which size you should order? Use our size chart. This gives you an indication of the size you need. This size chart is in cm.
A - CHEST
Take the total measurement around the fullest part of your chest.
B - WAIST
Take the total measurement around the narrowest part of your waist.
C - HIP
Take the total measurement around the fullest part of your hips.
D - INSEAM
Measure the total length from the bottom of the crotch to the floor.
|SKU||49305201-000-02, 49305201-000-03, 49305201-000-04, 49305201-000-05, 49305201-000-06, 49305201-000-07|
|Chamois type||Red 120|
|Barcode||8717565842687, 8717565842694, 8717565842700, 8717565842717, 8717565842724, 8717565842731|
Gebruik #everydayriding en deel waar, wanneer en hoe jij deze dag op de fiets hebt beleefd