Below we explain how AGU handles personal data on this website and which cookies are placed by ourselves and by third parties.
AGU deals confidentially with your data. We do everything we can to guarantee the reliability and security of your data.
We protect your privacy as follows:
• When visiting our website we recognize neither your domain name nor your e-mail address;
• Your personal information is never sold to third parties;
• Your data is stored securely in a non-publicly accessible database;
• AGU.com is secured by d.m. SSL
• We only use your e-mail address for your order and service purposes.
• We will only send you commercial e-mails if you have registered for them yourself. Of course you can always unsubscribe at any time for these mailings.
• We also handle information that is sent to us via e-mail or via contact forms. This personal information is treated as confidential information
Because the product you have ordered must be delivered to your home, we will give your name and address to our shipping company DHL. DHL respects the confidentiality of your data.
We request the following information from you:
If you place an order on AGU.com, we will ask you the following information from you:
- Address data
- Shipping address (if different from your own address details)
- Phone number
- E-mail address
We request this information so that we can send you an invoice and deliver the order to your home. We also need this information to keep you informed about the delivery of your order.
The information stored therein can be sent back to our servers on a subsequent visit.
At agu.com we use:
• Analytics cookies On agu.com, anonymized data about the surfing behavior is collected via Google Analytics. This way we can see how visitors like you use agu.com and improve the website on that basis
• Tracking cookies On agu.com "tracking cookies" are placed for analytical purposes or advertisements by, for example, social networks such as Facebook. These cookies are not placed by ourselves, but by third parties. For this reason we can not take responsibility for this. Read the privacy statement of these social networks to read what they do with your (personal) data that they process via these cookies.
AGU.com only places cookies that are necessary for the functioning of the website. For example, your login details are remembered, so you do not have to log in again and you can store or compare products in a wish list.
This website also uses "tracking cookies". These are "third party cookies" that are placed for analytical purposes or advertisements. They are called third party cookies because they are not placed by ourselves, but by third parties. We have no influence on this and therefore we can not take responsibility for this.
Do not you want cookies to be placed? Then you can easily disable cookies via your browser.
Cookies used on AGU.com
Analytics cookies (Google Analytics)
Through our website a cookie is placed from the American company Google, as part of the "Analytics" service. We use this service to track and get reports on how visitors use the website. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or if third parties process the information on behalf of Google. We have no influence on this. We have allowed Google to use the obtained analytics information for other Google services.
The information that Google collects is anonymised as much as possible. Your IP address is emphatically not given. The information is transferred to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google maintains the Privacy Shield principles and is affiliated with the Privacy Shield program of the US Department of Commerce. This means that there is an appropriate level of protection for the processing of any personal data.
If you do not want your click behavior to be tracked, you can download a plug-in for your web browser via the Google website to prevent it from being tracked. Note: if you use this plugin, this setting applies to all websites that you visit with the relevant browser. You can download the plugin here.
With the help of a permanent cookie we can recognize you at a new visit on our website. AGU.com can therefore be specially adjusted to your preferences. Even when you have given permission for the placing of cookies, we can remember this by means of a cookie. Because of this you do not have to repeat your preferences so you save time and make a better use of our website. You can delete permanent cookies via the settings of your browser.
Using a session cookie we can see which parts of the website you have viewed with this visit. We can adjust our service as much as possible to the surfing behavior of our visitors. These cookies are automatically deleted when you close your web browser.
On our website buttons are included to promote web pages or share on social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. These buttons contain pieces of code that come from the social media itself and place a cookie. This cookie remembers that you are logged in so that you do not have to log in to your social media account each time you want to share something. AGU does not affect these cookies. If you want to see what this social media with personal information does, you can read the privacy statement of Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest (which can change regularly).
AGU sends its e-mail newsletters only to those who have signed up for this newsletter. These e-mail newsletters keep you informed of our actions and the latest news and products. If you no longer wish to receive the e-mail newsletter, you can easily unsubscribe by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each newsletter that you have received.
Consultation and correction
Do you want to see your data? Or do you want AGU to delete your data from its system? You can do that via mail or e-mail. Our contact details can be found below.
For privacy-related questions contact us:
1812 RK Alkmaar
PO Box 1050
1810 KB Alkmaar
T: +31 (0) 85 - 484 47 28 (available on weekdays between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.CET)
VAT no. NL006531271B01
AGU Belgium NV
T: + 32-3-7666164
VAT no. BE0431380279